TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Enthusiast's Exchange

Notices

Old 23-Mar-2014, 6:35 AM   #1
teleview

Watch movies for Free and 100% legal.

+=>
----
Here is a Free and Safe and 100% legal way to watch movies and videos.

http://www.hoopladigital.com.

The Q and A section of hoopla says.

Question: Are there adds while I enjoy content on hoopla?

Answer: No , hoopla has no ads or commercials while viewing or listening to content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

More Tv's are available with the internet built in.

If your Tv does not have built in internet.

Or your computer device does not have a connection port that will connect to the Tv.

Here are some and not all places to buy devices that will enable your computer , computer device , to display the internet on your Tv.

http://www.sewelldirect.com.

http://www.ramelectronics.net

Last edited by teleview; 13-Apr-2014 at 5:58 PM. Reason: Clarify information and typos.
Old 12-Apr-2014, 7:54 AM   #2
analogqueen

If anyone doesn't know already

Personally I am not a fan of those online "Watch TV FREE!!" sites as they are full of junk, ads, spam and God knows what else.

One I have used, that carries the kind of programming that the FTA satellites have, amongst others- is wwitv.com. If I am in a nostalgic mood, I rush over to tubtub.com- which is fascinating to me as I don't know how the guy pays for all of his server space?? No ads, no flashing "Click HERE" nada- just channels. Tubtub you can configure to autoplay the channels on your windows media player, I had to finagle it in Firefox settings. tubtub has many many "channels" such as the Dragnet channel, "Crime Scene" films, Dick Van Dyke, even Clutch Cargo. I think they must have about 150 channels, no advertisements, not even on their web page. There is even a movies channel with titles from the 70s, 80s, 90s- and I have watched some titles I remember from old Lifetime network that they would never air again (oh memories)
analogqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-Apr-2014, 5:14 PM   #3
teleview

Hoopla is Not A Typical 'Watch Tv Free' web site.

Last edited by teleview; 16-Apr-2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Clarify information and typos.
Old 23-Jan-2015, 1:01 AM   #4
Jason l

O brother.... Thanks any how. I can't watch hoopla I don't have a library card. O well there is veetle for free movies. and my antenna for free tv
Jason l is offline   Reply With Quote