TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > General Site Feedback / Discussion

Notices

Old 18-Jul-2019, 6:28 AM   #1
Stumped2

Does TV Fool have an admin ?

Does TV Fool have an administrator?

I keep getting email from the webmaster that my mailbox is full. And it is full of spam from one source. I've replied several times indicating it's spam & to block that person. I also sent a message to the admin regarding the same.

I've asked at least 5 times to block the spammer but so far nothing has been done. Yesterday I received 10 emails from the webmaster saying my mailbox is full. Of course it is because he has not stopped the spammer.

It's as if this site does not have a webmaster or admin and it's just running on automatic. If anyone knows how to contact someone in charge of this site I would appreciate passing along the information.

Thanks
Stumped2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-Jul-2019, 4:51 PM   #2
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

Somewhere, perhaps,but there's been no evidence that anyone is actively managing the website for a long time.

Best suggestion I can offer is to turn off private messaging from anyone not a mod or admin.

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1-Aug-2019, 5:15 AM   #3
bobsgarage
Antenna Enthusiast

No Admin

Yes, I believe there is no admin. It took me awhile over a month to get approved for my tvfool membership. There are some admins here, but they are volunteers. We successfully had a remember removed that was trolling everybody's posts about a year ago. That was done by me sending PM's to whoever would read them.

Last edited by bobsgarage; 25-Apr-2020 at 11:41 AM.
bobsgarage is offline   Reply With Quote