TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > General Site Feedback / Discussion

Notices

Old 16-Sep-2015, 9:04 PM   #1
eggman531916

Wtoo-cd?

About a month ago I lost WTOO-CD on RF-23. I know it's the home shopping network and all, but I'm still curious as to what happened to it. I used to be able to receive it reliably, but now I get the "retrieving data" message and that's all the further I can get. I tried looking through the FCC stuff, but I can't make neither heads nor tails of it. Does it anyone know what happened to it? Did it move or did they change the broadcast direction? Anyways, here's my tv fool report:http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...8e032032639186

Thanks again for helping me satiate my curiousity.
eggman531916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-Sep-2015, 5:09 PM   #2
Stereocraig

W/ a NM as low as that, it's surprising to me, that you were able to receive it at all.
If you're receiving any of the channels farther down the list, they may be performing service on the transmitter.
I suppose you could always do something completely crazy and call them, on the phone and ask.
Stereocraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-Sep-2015, 1:33 AM   #3
eggman531916

My brother was picking it up reliably as well in a neighboring town approximately 25 miles south of my location. I think tvfool may be off a bit. His Nm is -24.2 and he was getting it on a single bay gray hoverman. I'm using a double bay GH with a Nm of about -15. I'm not sure if he can still receive it or not as he isn't there much (vacation house). Like I said, it's not that big of a deal as it's only the Home Shopping Network. I was mainly curious and hopeful that one day they would switch to something I'd actually watch. Thanks again for the reply.
eggman531916 is offline   Reply With Quote