TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > TV Fool Discussion / Database Updates > TV Database Updates

Notices

Old 13-Mar-2023, 1:21 AM   #1
b2471041

San Francisco Bay Area Station appears to be missing

I may be crazy, but when I do a TV Fools report, I can not see ABC (virtual 7.1) anywhere on the list. I have looked at this list of station multiple times and can't see it. Maybe my report from San Francisco? But it is one of the strongest stations. It should be in the green area of my report. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO-TV

KGO-TV
abc7news.com
KGO-TV is a television station licensed to San Francisco, California, United States, serving as the San Francisco Bay Area's ABC network outlet. Owned and operated by the network's ABC Owned Television Stations division, KGO-TV maintains studios at the ABC Broadcast Center immediately west of The Embarcadero north of the city's Financial District, and its transmitter is located atop Sutro Tower. In addition, KGO-TV leases part of its building to MyNetworkTV affiliate KRON-TV, but with completely separate operations.Wikipedia
City:San Francisco, California
Channelsigital: 12 (VHF), Virtual: 7
Affiliations:7.1: ABC, 7.2: Localish, 7.3: This TV, 7.4: HSN
Owner:ABC Owned Television Stations, (The Walt Disney Company), (KGO Television, Inc.)
First air date:May 05, 1949
Call letters' meaning:General Electric Oakland, (original owner and location of KGO radio)
Former channel number(s):Analog, 7 (VHF, 1949?2009), Digital, 24 (UHF, 1998?2009), 7 (VHF, 2009?2020)
Former affiliationsT2, Live Well Network (until 2020), DT3, Laff (until 2021)
Facility ID:34470
Licensing authority:FCC
Public license information:Query the FCC's TV station database for CDBS
b2471041 is offline   Reply With Quote