TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Help With Reception

Notices

Old 24-Apr-2013, 9:03 PM   #1
jschick77

Looking for antenna recommendations

I live in Imperial, MO and most of the signals look like they are north behind my house. I'm not sure how big an issue it is, but there is a cliff behind my 2 story house that goes up to about a couple feet above roof level. Here is my report: http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...1ddace704a2a45

I'm mostly interested in the basic hd channels (2,4,5,9,11 and 30). I had a Terk FDTV1A before which worked fine at my old address but I can barely get ch9 with it here using it on a TV on the 2nd floor of the house. I wasn't sure with the report if an attic mounted antenna should be fine and if I'd need an amplifier or if I'd need a roof mounted one.
jschick77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-Apr-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

One of our guys lives in your area in a similar circumstance. Give us a call at 877-825-5572 and ask specifically for Marty.

Some of the hills and valleys in Jeffco (I also live in Jeffco although in the northwest corner of the county) make reception somewhere between tough and impossible.

Channel 9 is usually the toughest area station due to their lower transmit power and often requires extraordinary measures.

Good luck!

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote