TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Special Topics > Antennas

Notices

Old 25-May-2015, 5:13 AM   #21
eggman531916

Quote:
Originally Posted by signals unlimited View Post
I saw the High VHF antenna supply coming some time ago, so I designed a very good four element HVHF antenna for my customers. Building in small batches, but I will offer to anyone needing a very good antenna for channels 7-13. 3/8" solid rods, 14 gauge aluminum mast, and stainless steel hardware. 30" boom. Contact me if you need one.
Just out of curiosity, what do you charge for one of your Hi-VHF antennas? My mother-in-law is in a very peculiar situation where she lives and can somehow, someway pick up ION out of Martinsburg WV (I believe?). I know it's there because I picked it up with a home made 8-bay. The other channels she wanted were nearly 180 degrees the other direction, so I couldn't leave it pointed that direction. I'm thinking maybe I could join them.
eggman531916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-May-2015, 12:10 PM   #22
Billiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by signals unlimited View Post
I saw the High VHF antenna supply coming some time ago, so I designed a very good four element HVHF antenna for my customers. Building in small batches, but I will offer to anyone needing a very good antenna for channels 7-13. 3/8" solid rods, 14 gauge aluminum mast, and stainless steel hardware. 30" boom. Contact me if you need one.
What kind of gain does this antenna have? Sounds like this might only be useful for suburban use due to the small size.
Billiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-May-2015, 7:56 AM   #23
signals unlimited

PA. DTV reception

The gain is 6.5 dbd@195mhz
signals unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote