View Single Post
Old 20-Jun-2011, 5:39 PM   #34
HannahWCU

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Candle View Post
Very good. With the digital sub channels , then that must be about 18 channels. Be sure and rescan from time to time because new channels are added without notice.
I was using a little 7" LCD on the roof to help me point the antenna. Got it close that way. I then hooked it up to the big TV (figured it had a better tuner) and it grabbed 34(!) total channels on its first scan. Several stations from the Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point area. But the next day I couldn't get anything out of the Charlotte market. I am sure if I get on the roof one more time I can get a few more.

27 (18-1 WCCB) is the only Charlotte station giving me trouble. Since it is the same direction as 34 (9-1 WSOC) I don't really understand why I can get one and not the other at times. Can moving the antenna up and down on the mast make a difference? Also, what is the best way to route the cable on the antenna itself (will that make a difference)?

I will make a full list of channels I receive tonight when I get home. Thanks again for all the help.
HannahWCU is offline   Reply With Quote