View Single Post
Old 6-Mar-2016, 4:40 PM   #38
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

Quote:
Is there any chance that the external AD FM filter can be modified for more attenuation at the high end of the FM band now that the RS and MCM FM filters and HLSJs (which can be used as FM filters) are becoming hard to find?
No. I expect the FM filter to be discontinued when current stock runs out if we don't liquidate it sooner. It's such a low volume mover that we've probably paid for them several times in warehousing fees since we last bought any several years ago. Management has been aggressively pruning money-loosing SKUs from our product line for the last year. We probably give more of them away to customers who are having issues than we sell.

I'd caution you not to extrapolate the test results from a single item sample to the larger body of stock. The FM filters we carry are all over the map when it comes to their tuning, they're simply inexpensive devices manufactured and shipped with minimal QC. Usually, if someone has a specific frequency that needs attention, I can hand-select a pre-tested filter out of my desk drawer that matches most requirements.

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote