View Single Post
Old 21-Feb-2015, 7:50 PM   #13
maryisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTech View Post
That model is not a typical consumer TV set, it's one intended for use by the hospitality industry and as such, was intended for setup by an installer who is familiar with those configurations.

Personally, I'd recommend returning it for a refund and purchasing a set intended for the general public.

If you want to see if we can stumble through the setup or, perhaps someone here has worked on these in a commercial environment, go to http://www.lg.com/us/commercial/led-tvs/lg-32LD330H click on the "Downloads" tab and download the commercial mode setup guide.

Assuming you have the installer remote (not one intended for guest usage, see respective guides), you have to set the tuner mode via the instructions on page 12 in order to get it to tune antenna channels. If you didn't get the installer remote, you're at a dead end.
i have no idea what i did, but i went into the installer menu and played with the BAND/AFC (Band/Automatic Frequency Control) (scary stuff) and all of a sudden the antenna was highlighted in auto tuning and picked up 12 channels in UHF =D

thank you so much!

Last edited by maryisk; 21-Feb-2015 at 8:07 PM.
maryisk is offline   Reply With Quote