View Single Post
Old 28-Feb-2013, 12:54 AM   #7
FreeTvGuy

Thumbs up My Lava HD2605 Personal Experience

I drive an RV and am always on the move and I have gone through some good and bad experiences with various different types and brands of antennas. I've purchased high end expensive UHF/VHF Clear Cast and Channel Master antennas which are great for durability but my biggest concern was the lack of reception and channels which could be picked up depending on where I was at the time.

After some struggles and dissappoinment I decided to do some research online and decided to purchase a Lava HD2605 from antennadeals.com. Not only was the item shipped to me within 2 days I also paid about half the price compared to my previous high end antenna purchases and to my surprise this antenna has completely exceeded all my expectations!!! I can now confidently be on the road and can pick up 25-30+ of my favorite HD channels for FREE!!

Due to my great experience with the Lava HD2605 I also purchased a secondary antenna for home from antennadeals.com which is a Lava HD2805 and both of these products I would whole heartily recommend to any of my friends or family members.
FreeTvGuy is offline   Reply With Quote