View Single Post
Old 26-Feb-2013, 3:23 PM   #4
bailee

Thank you for the two responses and here is more info. I apologize in advance that I may have used the wrong terminology in my original post when referring to the booster. Not sure.

1. No aluminum backed insulation. Single layer of asphalt shingles on roof of wood framed brick house. I don't think the brick is in front of the antenna direction but off to the side.

2. In the Attic: Antronix ara4-7B1 bypass amplifier which is connected to a 3 way splitter SV-3G 5-10000 mhz. In one of my downstairs bedrooms with a Tv, is a "power supply" ? that says SVPI model # LF 12200D-08 . It is plugged into the outlet. There is a green band on the cable coming out of the wall and attached to a splitter, one cable is attached to SVPI and the other cable goes to the TV. I noticed this same green band on a cable coming out of one of the ports of the Antronix in the attic.

I also saw two different wires running to various places in the attic, their colors green and blue, they were not connected to the amplifier or splitter. (Wondered if they were related to the phone?)

Again, thank you. I know it takes a lot of time answering all these questions.
bailee is offline   Reply With Quote