View Single Post
Old 2-Jul-2012, 10:11 PM   #15
GroundUrMast

Quote:
Originally Posted by signals unlimited View Post
GUM, Is this a suggestion for two antennas? I see only the 7698P and a pre-amp.
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
A brief update. After much budget consideration (that is consulting the mrs.) I think the idea will be to start small but leave room to grow. So for now let's just say I am only interested in the colorado springs stations. If I aimed an HBU22 at the those stations and ran that into a single HDHR3, could I then, at a later date , add an HD7698P on the other side of the chimney, point it to the denver stations and add a second HDHR3?

And if that is the plan ultimately, is the HBU22 a good choice to start off with? Maybe a Winegard 7694?

Thank you again everyone. I'll be sure to keep you updated as this project progresses.
The HD7698P would be the antenna to try as a single antenna solution if trying for the Denver signals hoping for reception of the locals through the back. (A good idea IMO.)

@Hippie, If you're eventually going after the Denver signals, why not try the signal antenna solution. If it works, you skip spending money on a second antenna and HDHR. If the Denver signals are less than reliable with the 7698, turn it around at the locals and have more than enough signal.

(Please direct account activation inquiries to 'admin')

Last edited by GroundUrMast; 2-Jul-2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Simplefy
GroundUrMast is offline   Reply With Quote