View Single Post
Old 15-Oct-2016, 2:03 AM   #14
bobsgarage
Antenna Enthusiast

Rabbit, I went back to the post I did back in Hi Def. I'm sharing it because we had covered this problem, But the humor was great:

http://www.highdefforum.com/local-hd...-combined.html

Quote:
I gave you some INFO on the SiliconDust HDHR in post #7, but it isn't a simple easy-to-use system. I don't want to use a computer to watch TV.

I don't know of any TVs with 2 RF inputs.We covered some of this stuff we are talking about now, but I thought I would repost the advice here and the funny part in red, I laughed and had to share it :

If you are OK with two inputs, you would still need to run a second cable to each TV. You may as well have a separate tuner for the 2nd antenna, and run the output of the tuner into the aux input of the TV. It is just as much trouble to switch from ANT to AUX as it is to switch from ANT to ANT. It seems like both would be about the same amount of trouble for your wife.

If you really want a deluxe system, have two TVs at each location, one for each antenna.

Can you setup just one TV for your wife with the antenna that has her favorite channels so that she wouldn't have to switch anything?
LOL!

Thanks, Bob

Last edited by bobsgarage; 15-Oct-2016 at 2:15 AM.
bobsgarage is offline   Reply With Quote