View Single Post
Old 20-Jan-2015, 8:22 PM   #2
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

We actually have "high quality" problem.

We've sold through more inventory in the last 90 days than was forecasted so we're currently out of inventory and the DB8e SKU is back ordered. They should be back in stock somewhere mid-late February (ish). West coast port handling has been a bit sticky for the last few months due to labor issues, so it's not possible to accurately say when to expect them. Some of the stuff is flying right through the port quickly, other stuff is sitting for days or weeks before moving.

I did the field trials on the VHF-1. It was found to be a pretty good high-VHF element and comes with its own diplexer already built in. We suggest if for short-to-moderate high VHF reception needs but keep in mind it is not a substitute for a higher gain antenna where more gain is needed.

I suppose you could use two of them in a turnstile arrangement if you wanted to give it a shot and needed reception for multiple directions, but I haven't tried it since I don't have any VHF stations in the necessary directions anywhere close to me.

I also did the field trials for the DB8e prior to its launch. It more than met our expectations for an 8-bay UHF antenna.

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote