View Single Post
Old 7-Jan-2016, 9:49 PM   #15
welkin

Smile

I purchased a Stella Labs 30-2476.

I am able to get KOLR when pointed at 195° and I get KOMU, KRCG and KMIZ when pointed at 29°. I get KMOS and KRBK no matter what.

I left the 30-2476 pointed at 29° and mounted the HD8200U pointed at 195°. I used an HLSJ on the 30-2476 to block FM and connected them with a UVSJ. I was able to get everything except KOLR from the south and I got KOMU and KRCG from the north.

For giggles, I decided to connect the antennas with equal lengths coax and a splitter. I lost KOZK until i connected the CM-7777. Then I got every 2Edge and better except KNLJ and KQFX.

Throughout this 2 months of tinkering, I have been able to receive every 2Edge or better station with good signal. Since my goal is to get all of these channels at once on my DVR, I have drawn up a plan building an "H" shaped mast (similar to the attached picture) to mount antennas to and attach that to a 30' guyed mast on my roof to get above the trees. I have attached a diagram of equipment and how I plan to aim and connect it all together.

Please let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions, criticisms, or just want to tell me to buzz off. :-)

Thanks a million!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg H Mast.jpg (414.9 KB, 753 views)
File Type: jpg Diagram.JPG (140.6 KB, 3139 views)

Last edited by welkin; 7-Jan-2016 at 9:53 PM.
welkin is offline   Reply With Quote