View Single Post
Old 16-Oct-2015, 10:39 PM   #1
Cash_Mayday

Hoping for some advice?

Good evening, new guy here, lol. I'm getting ready to set up an antenna and was looking for some advice/recommendations. Right now I'm looking at an Ant751 on a J mount on the end of the house. That would put it about 20 feet above the ground with a pretty clear line of sight. There are trees in the area, nothing within several hundred ft. of the house toward the NW. I'm on the top of a small hill, but if your familiar with the area, Paris Mountain is maybe 10 miles NW. Cant really see it from here though.

I'll be running about 40 ft of coax from the antenna through the attic to my network panel, from there a splitter, and out two two tv's. First one is about a 10' run and the second one about 30 feet.

Not sure if I'll want a pre-amp, distribution amp or anything at all, as this stuff is outside my area of knowledge. Here's a link to my report:

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...8e0388fbc00a88

Any comments, idea's, suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Even suggestions for other/better antenna's, I haven't ordered anything yet. Thanks.
Cash_Mayday is offline   Reply With Quote