View Single Post
Old 8-Nov-2011, 5:16 PM   #36
all grey on charts

stacker from dennys

my zip code 96028, all the channels I get are grey on the charts or not on the charts at all , I have had two large radio shack antennas with rs preamps in the past years that would pickup only three channels in the same spot as my stacker with dennys preamps and a 150 feet of coax, I get fourteen channels 2-1 2-2 22-1 22-2 22-3 from Klamath falls about 90 mi. north. also 7-1 7-2 7-3 9-1 9-2 9-3 from Redding Ca. about 75 mi. to the west. also 31-1 31-2 from medford Or. about 100mi. to the northwest. also anolog 41 "fuzzy most of the time" from Reno Nv. about 200 mi. to the southeast 120 degrees from where my stacker is pointed. my stacker is 35 feet up with no trees or buildings, I am not on top of a mountain. the stacker was money well spent, very sturdy, easy to work with, way easyer than those rs behemoths. Denny and his crew are very helpful and honest about everything I had asked. I am thankful that there are peaple like this still, selling quality goods willing to talk to you in person, thank you dennys antenna I will buy from you again.
all grey on charts is offline   Reply With Quote