View Single Post
Old 28-Mar-2023, 1:58 AM   #5
Dagwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTAFAN View Post
YOU WROTE: "That link was interesting. When they said the switch over to "HD TV" do they mean digital in 2009? There was no date on the article, so not sure."

Yes, that's what I took it to mean.

I'm still hoping one of our good Techs will chime in here. They would be able to give us clarification and further explanation.
Most places you can "tag" people, usually by putting an "@" in front of their name or a #. I tried that here yesterday with Tower Guy but the tag doesn't work.

Quote:
I'm not a Tech by any definition. Just many years of trial and error. I'm what you call a "cheer leader" for the forum. I do my best to keep informed and pass any information on to those who ask; as you have Dagwood.

Anyway, it looks like just you and me for now, kid! Let's pay it forward as the saying goes and hopefully others will join in soon.

Keep the forum updated Dagwood.

All the best.....
Ha, looks like we're in the same boat. It's the old "No news is good news." I only come here when I have problems, maybe I should drop by once in a while for fun.

You mentioned this before and I don't get it: This thread has 152 hits since I put it up yesterday. I wonder why nobody chimes in?

FWIW: I'd read my old thread where I got stuck up on the roof (2017) and I was up there checking and cleaning the plastic box thingy of cobwebs and junk per Rabbit, or Arizona Joe. I have not checked it since then.

All my channels are still coming in very strong. In the past few days I've gone from sunny and dry, to wind and rain, and now a couple inches of new snow on the ground. Whatever was going on before, it doesn't seem like it would have anything to do with moisture and the above mentioned box.

But when I change the amp I will definitely open that box again and clean it.