Thread: Blacksburg, VA
View Single Post
Old 15-Dec-2022, 1:09 AM   #11
OTAFAN

Hi klahmers:

What model Channel Master are you using? Also, the stations you can watch are "Fair" reception and the one you're trying to get is, "Poor," according to your rabbitears report. Even though you're not far from your towers, your attic cuts down the signals somewhat as well, depending on the roofing and wall materials.

You might want to move your antenna a little at a time, more in the direction you're seeking, to see if you can retain your current signals and perhaps pick up WSET. This is where science and luck come into play, or trial and error. It can be a bit time consuming and frustrating. But it might grab you that station, fingers crossed.

I'm not a Tech, just an over the air enthusiast and cheerleader for the forum.

However, we have some outstanding Techs here like Tim from Georgia, Bobsgarage and now that Tower Guy, (many years in the industry) has checked back in, hopefully they'll chime in with their years of experience. (I'm sure I've missed a few others, as well).

Please let the forum know how it turns out for you. It would be helpful to those seeking similar advice.

All the best.....

Last edited by OTAFAN; 15-Dec-2022 at 1:21 AM.
OTAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote