View Single Post
Old 13-Jan-2015, 2:41 PM   #1
rmurwin

Help with setup in Spring Hill, FL

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...2c15ced7ec6678

Spring Hill, FL 34608

Hey guys,

Thanks for your help in advance...

I'm trying to sort out a setup that will allow me to receive all of my local channels; in my scenario that would be all of the channels in the "green" and "yellow" located at 155 to 157 degree azimuth range. Since all of the channels that I want to receive are in the same relative direction, I don't think that I'll need to have any exotic antenna configurations, but I'm not positive... It looks like the lowest NM that I'm dealing with is going to be in the 25 range, so I don't think that is going to be an issue either... So as far as selecting an antenna goes, I don't think I've got any difficult requirements, but I'm still unsure of what my best choice would be. Where my situation may become more complicated is that I'm going to be connecting to at least 4 televisions, with the addition of a couple computer based tuner cards for DVR functions a real possibility... I'd like to mount this antenna on a mast at the 25 to 30 ft range, so I need some advice there as well...

To summarize:
1) Which antenna is the best choice for my location?
2) What are the requirements to feed the signal to up to 6 tuners?
3) Which mast is the best choice for mounting the antenna at 25 to 30 feet in the air?

Thanks for any help or advice,
Richard
rmurwin is offline   Reply With Quote