View Single Post
Old 28-Jun-2012, 10:31 AM   #14
Electron

ALL questions and answers about broadcast tv reception and More.

Some times I refrain from recommending a All channel antenna.

The reason is a All channel antenna that receives all the channels including VHF low band channels 2 thru 6 , along with , VHF high band channels 7 thru 13 , and UHF band channels 14 thru 69.

The VHF low band 2 thru 6 channels part of the antenna , like iron to a magnet , brings on bumpy road comments from other advisors that Do Not like the VHF low band.

This happens over and over again.

Sometimes I do not recommend a All band antenna to avoid the bumpy road comments and plowing the field over and over again. Some other advisors insist on causing trouble.

There are no bumpy road comments , about weak signal strength UHF channels , it is , if you get'em you get'em , and if not , then what can be done to get em.

There are no bumpy road comments , about weak signal strength VHF high band channels. From other advisors.

The last time I checked , The HD7084P is Less money then the HD7698P at http://www.solidsignal.com

The HD7698P antenna is Longer then the HD7084P antenna but not as wide.

The HD7084P is wider the HD7698P antenna but not as long.

The HD7084P ALL band antenna receive ALL the Tv channels , VHF low band 2 thru 6 , VHF high band 7 thru 13 , UHF band 14 thru 69.

The HD7698P antenna is designed to receive , VHF high band 7 thru 13 and UHF band 14 thru 69.
Not VHF low band 2 thru 6.

Last edited by Electron; 30-Jun-2012 at 2:14 AM.
Electron is offline   Reply With Quote