View Single Post
Old 19-Jan-2014, 6:05 AM   #3
GroundUrMast

Oops, It looks like your first post simply got no response and 'fell off' the 1st page of threads. I've moved your second post from the similar thread by guitarfish, http://forum.tvfool.com/showthread.php?t=14090

Your situation is different in that you appear to be blocked by more terrain than guitarfish.

KGO operates a primary transmitter from the Sutro Tower complex and a lower power 'translator' closer to your location. Not all the major network outlets do the same unfortunately.

To see all of the major networks will require that you pursue the signals from the Sutro Tower complex. There is some tall terrain between you and San Fransisco though. Are you willing to consider a large antenna, outside, above your roof?

I would opt for a Winegard HD7698P or, the combination of an Antennas Direct 91XG + Antennacraft Y10713 + RCA TVPRAMP1R preamplifier. I'd have no shame using a 5' tripod and 10' mast at the roof peak if that's were I found reliable reception during initial testing.

I can't offer much hope re. the success of any attic mounted system in this case.

(Please direct account activation inquiries to 'admin')

Last edited by GroundUrMast; 19-Jan-2014 at 6:06 AM. Reason: sp.
GroundUrMast is offline   Reply With Quote