View Single Post
Old 28-Sep-2013, 1:04 PM   #21
Ryan1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundUrMast View Post
Double check assembly of the antenna. Pay particular attention to phase lines being connected and routed as per the manufacturer's instructions. Be certain that the phasing lines do not touch the boom.
Did as you suggested. I was careful to make sure they weren't touching when I put it up, and they were not. However, where they go into the black box and sit in the pegs, one side had come out a little and wasn't making contact with the piece that has the cable connector on it. Hard to explain, but anyway, I'm getting ABC, NBC, CBS, Ion (69.1) and Fox at 72 % (according to Tivo) and it's steady. CW comes in about 60% and picture is perfect.

For some reason, I can't get a decent signal on PBS. It's the same direction and distance as ABC and NBC so I understand why. It picks it up at 32%, which is the same thing I get from the Boston stations that I'm not trying to get...makes me think the TVfool Analysis could be wrong, but I'm not sure.
Not a deal breaker, I don't need PBS, just kinda wondering.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Everything is good now. Now I just have to get back on the roof and properly secure everything. One more question, I'm going to ground the Antenna to my electric box, that's where the cable and satellite were both grounded to, I can just take the wire from the dish and move it to the Antenna. Question is, where do I attach it to the antenna?
Ryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote