View Single Post
Old 11-May-2023, 2:01 AM   #8
Dagwood

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
This goes along with my previous thread, Sudden reception problem. But to keep it simpler I'm making a separate thread even though it all seems to be related. I've done absolutely nothing with the existing system, my new Channel Master amp is still in the box.

<SNIP>

This morning I rescanned the channels and they all came in correctly, no duplicates, and all are very strong.

<SNIP>

As of now, 2:30 PM, all channels are coming in great, including PBS which, along with 31, were the first ones to disappear over two weeks ago, per my first thread.

Hey OT, if you've gotten this far, how do you like my av?
I made this ^ post on March 26. I thought I should not be a stranger and should update what is going on.

As of today, May 10, all channels are still coming very strong. Usually by early May or even earlier I start losing FOX 31, which comes back by late September or so.

But FOX is stronger today than it ever is. So I went from "normal" in early March, to losing all of PBS and FOX a couple weeks later, to then get everything back and stronger than it's ever been by the end of March.

I don't understand any of this, although I'm not complaining. (my new Channel Master amp is still sitting in the box).