View Single Post
Old 26-Mar-2023, 9:42 PM   #2
OTAFAN

Yeah, it reminds me of the comic strips and cartoons I read and watched as a kid. Which I've reverted too now that the world is going to hell on a fast track. I figure I might as well go out laughing, less painful. LOL!!!

As far as your technical issues, I've seen duplicate channels before at my location too. They settle down like yours did and my viewing is then stable.

I'm not exactly sure how to explain it. There are Techs here on TV Fool still posting that could give us clarification. Tim from Georgia is one, for instance. I'm hoping he'll jump in here. It would be helpful. Also, there is Tower Guy, who worked in the industry for decades until he retired. He's up in your neck of the woods in New York. He would certainly know what's going on. CQ, CQ, CQ, to Tim and Tower Guy!!! Oh, and there is also Bobsgarage and Tripelo. They would have answers for us!

In the meantime, I'll do some research and see if I can come up with any answers.

IMHO, I would still replace your failing Amp with the new Channel Master one you bought. Otherwise, I think your reception is going to be hit and miss, mostly miss going forward.

Alright, keep us posted and laughing, Dagwood!

P.S. Just found this interesting link:
https://www.tvmagic.com.au/why-am-i-...s-0476-717-671

Last edited by OTAFAN; 26-Mar-2023 at 10:04 PM.
OTAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote