View Single Post
Old 28-Nov-2012, 5:01 AM   #6
Vert

Thanks for the help! I'll try to clarify and give a more detailed description.

I live in a townhouse and that has a garage level on the first floor, living area/kitchen on second and bedrooms on the third floor then with an attic above that. With the direction of the 185 or so degree of the antenna that direction coincidentally lined up with being able to use my pre-existing cable rg6 in the bedroom, and allowed me to face the antenna out of a window (minus a curtain) with some of it pointing towards a wall. I was able to receive a signal which, when conditions were good, was good but not reliable as I would like. How the antenna was rigged in place during this test it was tilted slightly upward. In the living room, directly one level below, I was able to receive only the stronger signals. Outside of the building there are some trees but with the height of the building I'm in I'm thinking (hoping) a higher elevation in the attic will help me clear them more and obtain a better signal.

With GroundUrMast's comment on the CS4, are you insinuating I should be able to pick up all channels with that? Generally speaking. If so perhaps I'm encountering more interference than I realize.
Vert is offline   Reply With Quote