View Single Post
Old 3-May-2012, 2:46 AM   #1
stinolan

Smile check this P.O.S. I made haha

okay first official post on the forum but it all started when I got a 19 inch hdtv from the goodwill for 10 bucks (crazy right! ?!) well it worked for a few days and then caught on fire hanging on my wall so I threw it through the window hehe oops? . well I went back to the goodwill 2 weeks ago and I found a 37 inch sharp aquos tv for 10 bucks again freckin amazing! !! of course it was 10 bucks for a reason and that reason was the fuse in the back for the backlight have blown. quick 2 minute fix. anyway in the pictures that I have attached you will see that I have made a..... I guess unique is the word I should use.. antenna & stand for the roof of my house and I am currently picking up about 15 high definition channels($w33t). please feel free to leave any comments you like good or bad you're not going to hurt my feelings lol im a 19 year old tinker nut looking 4 design improvements and maybe advice on adding i guess a second unit facing the opposite direction . because of where I live, towards the north are all of the news channels and south are all the good entertainment channels and I don't want to have to climb up on my roof to readjust and pick up the other channels so any help would be greatly appreciated.... okay so I cant actually attach pictures on my phone so TO THE LAPTOP!!!
stinolan is offline   Reply With Quote