View Single Post
Old 10-Feb-2014, 2:52 AM   #4
K-Rock

Sorry for the late night confusing post. Just think of me as one of those eww I don't want that on my roof kinda people. I have been reading threw the forum for several days so kinda knew (or at least thought) I would have to have it seen. So I have prepared myself for that. I have seen few in disrepair here and there wires just hanging down and trying to avoid a roof install to make upkeep easier and avoid falling threw also. I was planing on staking in the back yard getting it up high to see over the roof. My main concern started being how high to get it because of the trees. Especially in the next month or so when they start growing there leaves again, as I read somewhere on here that they tend to block UHF. I had the feeling as you said the cluster of locals should be strong enough (Even threw the tress?) so I was looking for something cheap to see my luck before purchasing something good (for the inside if it worked). I'm not concerned with over powering the receiver as it will be split to four devices and have a drop amp and 8way amp spliters should it be needed.

So thank you for replying even though there were a lot discrepancies in my original post. As I said I have been reading threw for a while to try and keep from sounding like so many of the other people that come to a forum asking the same question over and over like clock work. Other then the run on, hope this was a little less confusing.
K-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote