View Single Post
Old 16-Feb-2012, 1:27 PM   #6
fallen_trumpet
Fred

It may be a bit unfair, but I'm already having second thoughts about "trying the HD Stacker", based on my initial experiences with Denny's Antenna Service. Still zero responses to emails.... and Monday, when I phoned, Denny's confirmed they had the antenna "in stock" and that they would send it UPS such that I should receive it "Thursday or Friday" this week (today/tomorrow). However, UPS tracking shows Denny's did not create a shipping label until Wednesday (two days after they charged my credit card), and as of today (Thursday), UPS still has not received the antenna. UPS now estimates delivery mid next week, at the earliest, so I will be unable to install this weekend, as I had planned.

Two strikes... or am I spoiled by major online retailers (such as Amazon) and expecting too much from a smaller retailer such as Denny's?

Wishing I had ordered Winegard or separates... and hoping the Stacker works well enough to "keep", so I don't have to go through the trouble of installing, then uninstalling and returning.
fallen_trumpet is offline   Reply With Quote