View Single Post
Old 3-Aug-2014, 3:47 PM   #29
Billiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvairbob View Post
i will look up that antenna you mention here and see. i do have a coupler maybe that will allow me to combine 2 antennas. i don't know how to give you the information your asking other than give you my zipcode and the height i have them at. that is all i used from the site to get the channels available to me from the east. it seems the channels from the west over lake michigan are just to far away to be of use to me. if you have a website i can visit to get this information you require please send it along. other wise can you plug in my 49442 zipcode and 30 ft height and see the channels it says i should get. other wise i get 13 17 35 23 41 that is it with what i have now. the uhf antenna gets less because some of them are vhf signals.

the other antenna i may have burned out the amp when i used a splitter on 2 of the same antennas trying to couple them together to get all the channels, i got a bunch then all of a sudden nothing after using that splitter. so i got a coupler and got that uhf antenna and it worked worse, i did not see it was for uhf until the company tole me after i complained to them.

thanks bob p.

I need to know which is the weakest channel on your TV Fool report that you would like to get or already get. You are listing which channels you currently receive but that does not tell me if there is one or more others that you want.

There is little point in recommending antennas unless we know which channels you want and to see if they are gettable at all. This is a process of elimination if you will.
Billiam is offline   Reply With Quote