View Single Post
Old 13-Jul-2020, 5:17 PM   #35
Pistachio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsgarage View Post
Did you get the rotator or some BS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
He had to wait 18 days for the first order so I imagine he is still waiting on the correct replacement. Will be interesting to see if he gets it and if it is genuine. If so, I will be tempted to order one.
So where I am located all both VHF-Hi and UHF channels are at either 10deg or 140deg so I thought I needed a rotator. Also, I thought I would need both UHF and VHF antennas. So far, I hooked up a UHF 8-bay bowtie antenna (ANT7285 https://www.homedepot.com/p/Digiwave...ord=W958886826) and pointed it at 140deg. I am getting all the channels that come from 10deg and even the VHF ones that I did not expect to receive at all. So that said, I don't think I need a rotator or dedicated VHF antenna. Thoughts?

I requested them to cancel the order, but there is some confusion there so I am not sure if they are still going to ship it out or refund me. I cannot tell if they are illegitimate or just disorganized. I am leaning towards the latter. If it does show up I wont be heartbroken since the cost is nice but I don't think its necessary for my system.

This is not yet resolved so once I receive either a refund or a rotator I will let you know.
Pistachio is offline   Reply With Quote