View Single Post
Old 31-Dec-2014, 4:23 PM   #15
JGoodwin

Original Post-
Here is my Signal Analysis

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...d243ffb9e0244e

What antenna and tuner if needed would I need to receive all the channels to the East of this report.

Antenna will be 15' off the ground. Which is the top of my single story ranch style house. I have one large tree across the street that is in my line of sight to the East. I prefer not to have a 10' antenna on my roof, if possible.

Thanks for your help.

RESPOND BY TIMGR-
My current setup is very similar to what ADTech recommends. I'm using a Antennas Direct DB8e and a Antennacraft Y10713 on the same mast, with an Antennacraft 10G221 preamplifier to mix the signal from the two antennas. I have both strong local and distant stations, so you could likely use the 10G222 which has higher gain than the 10G221. The RCA TVPRAMPR1 is also recommended frequently, inexpensive and high quality. Read about the gotchas with this amp though - goofy switch positions from the factory and breakable plastic case. Antennas Direct is also coming out with a preamp soon, so I hear - you might keep track of that.

I just want to know if I can put the Y10713 in the attic or will it loose too much signal?

Thank you.
JGoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote