View Single Post
Old 18-Mar-2023, 10:24 PM   #5
OTAFAN

Hi Dagwood:

Looks like we're here together in real time! That doesn't often happen.

From what I've read here on the forum and in my experience, the Channel Master Amp should serve you well. They also have good customer support if you need it.

There is another line of Amps you might want to consider. Televes is probably the leader in OTA TV technology today and their products have received excellent reviews across the Net. I have spoken to their domestic office back in the midwest, and they were quite helpful with my query. The advantage of a Televes Amp is that if for some reason it was to loose power, it has a bypass so that you can still receive signals with you antenna! Here's a link:

https://www.televes.com/us/tv-distri...er-supply.html

As I mentioned in my previous post, Kitz Amps have received rave reviews here on TV Fool. You can do a search and see for yourself. I have not used their amps myself, but others swear by them.

Anyway, good to chat with you. Please update the forum with your progress. I'm sure it would be helpful to others. We know there are still many reading the posts here on TV Fool. Now if we can just get them to start posting again.....

All the best.....

Last edited by OTAFAN; 18-Mar-2023 at 10:27 PM.
OTAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote