View Single Post
Old 24-Apr-2016, 7:45 PM   #5
corvairbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint Ridge View Post
Maybe a list and direction of what you want. Such as NE .... and SE....

I'm going to do some testing with this to strengthen some backside channels. Then I'll use another one sometime and try some Tropo with channel cut/amp/antennas.

You could cascade a pair of these with the weaker stations on the first combiner.

should have mentioned he can custom build so the extra inputs could have more than one channel on them. Might take a few weeks to make and get around the world to you.

i have one of those combiners, not exactly as pictured it can combine or separate but that may not be the best unit. so what the picture shows is locating a combiner that will combine all the channels from the ne and one that can combine all the channels from the se on a different antenna. and it also sounds like i have to place one antenna maybe one side of the house and one on the other side of the house?

so looking at that report what can i expect to get from the ne and what channels can i expect to get from the se?

the report for example show ch 17 for me to be in 3 different locations one at 41 deg true then someone sent me one that shows 337 deg true and then i did it again and get 18 deg true miles of second ring an 7.3 miles then at the same second ring and 11.1 miles then at the same second ring and 6.3 miles so how can that be it is not in a car moving around? and the strength is changing plus the power changes and it is the same station. thanks bp
corvairbob is offline   Reply With Quote