View Single Post
Old 1-Jul-2014, 2:54 AM   #10
VapeAddict

[QUOTE=Brice52;44682]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VapeAddict View Post
Thank you for the reply Stephanie,
...however, by going with the Greenville & Jacksonville markets I will not be able to receive CW which I really want. I could get all stations that I want by going with Raleigh & Greenville though...BUT I can not use an A/B switch when hooking up to an OTA DVR. You don't think that the DB8e will be strong enough to split between Raleigh & Greenville because of the added distance involved in reaching Raleigh? If this would work, it would be the ideal situation.

If I have to give up a station that I want, I would rather give up ION...that would mean that I would need to pull from the Raleigh market only. I would guess that the combination antenna that would be needed in this case would probably be the AD 91XG with a Antennacraft Y10-7-13 pointed to 305 degrees OR POSSIBLY a WG HD7698P alone?...or how about the DB8e with dipole attachment used in full 8 bay mode? Any guess which of those three choices would be better? Also, if I use the combo 91XG setup, what would be the best combiner to use to join them together?

Thanks![/QUOTE
WNCT 9.1 CBS, 9.2 CW
OMG! Thank you! I did not know that...on the TV Fool Radar, it just shows that location as CBS.
VapeAddict is offline   Reply With Quote