View Single Post
Old 22-Sep-2015, 9:02 PM   #5
HDTV-OTA

Thanks ADTech, Good point on the 8200 low VHF not useful for my purpose. Thanks for the FCC guide. I have a single family home with HOA. Our community does not have a central or common antenna available. My exclusive common use areas are roof, balcony, or exterior wall.

Q:What types of antennas are covered by the rule? A: (3) An antenna that is designed to receive local television broadcast signals. The rule applies to video antennas including direct-to-home satellite dishes that are less than one meter (39.37") in diameter (or of any size in Alaska), TV antennas, and wireless cable antennas. A large yagi may be enforceable for restrictions if located on the roof(chimney)? If I located a large yagi in the back yard, no one would be able to view it.

Thanks for the tips on Ch 22, VHF13, Ch 11, PBS, KBTC, KCTS, FOX as I would like to have them. Would the HD7689 be appropriate? I do have a green belt on the back of home facing the Bellingham direction. The front of house is facing Bellevue / Seattle'ish direction with not much visible obstructions. I am located in somewhat of a bowl with Paine Field hill obstructing. Thanks
HDTV-OTA is offline   Reply With Quote