View Single Post
Old 15-Sep-2015, 2:48 PM   #4
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by heggood View Post
Here's a link of my address with tvfool. Thanks for any and all help. Also, at times I could be further away from towers when working different locations, so I would like a good antenna for longer distances and that doesnt lose signal during thunderstorms if possible.

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...8e03cacec95705
Well, the good news is that over the air TV signal reception is not affected by rain and thunderstorms like satellite TV.

The bad news is that the signals for the major Atlanta stations (especially the ones with sports) are very weak at the location shown. Maybe some others can weigh in with suggestions of an antenna and pre-amp that you could try but it would be important to get it as high in the air as possible and a clear shot with no trees in the way in the direction of Atlanta.

Keep in mind also, that reception will be different in every location you park. I have friend further over in Rockmart that has a much better signal report than you yet he is about the same distance from Atlanta--it all depends on the terrain between you and the transmitting tower.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote