View Single Post
Old 13-Feb-2015, 4:48 PM   #4
GroundUrMast

Presuming you are still at the same location that you dealt with in your thread of 2 years ago, http://forum.tvfool.com/showthread.php?t=13107, The same comments re. the HOA and antenna suggestions remain valid.

I believe the Winegard HD7000R mentioned in the previous thread will be difficult or impossible to find since it's been discontinued by Winegard. There are equivalent options available from Antennacraft and Channel Master. Consider the HD1200 or the CM3016.

The only concern I have is that the ABC affiliate, WJSU (real CH-9) is coming from a different direction than most of the other signals. There's a chance that a second antenna may be needed. However, I'd try a single antenna to start with... We can add another antenna if the need is proven.

Your best chances of reliable reception will be had by mounting outdoors clear of obstructions. Re. the HOA, if you can't achieve the desired reception when following their preferred guideline(s) then they can't prevent you from taking the needed steps to achieve reliable OTA reception.

(Please direct account activation inquiries to 'admin')
GroundUrMast is offline   Reply With Quote