View Single Post
Old 13-Mar-2012, 5:31 AM   #6
Electron

Tv antennas and Tv reception

I have a question , are the antennas broken up missing elements. If the answer is they are Ok , then continue , if the antennas are not good then stop now and we will do something else , like do it with all new. Ok you can try this with the antennas and preamp that you have , aim both antennas at about 13 degree magnetic compass. Install the UHF antenna above the VHF antenna about 3 feet separation. Or install on separate masts at least 3 feet apart. The digital tv stations/channels listed for the Current Plus Pending Applications Included , in the green and yellow reception zones , the groups of tv stations to the , north , north west and north east should be received. If so. Then I also recommend remove the reflectors from the UHF antenna so the UHF antenna can better receive the UHF stations/channels to the south west and south east. For this test I recommend connecting one tv only. What is the reception now , how many channels are received , there should be 15 or more digital main channels digital sub channels combined. How far down the list of the tvfool radar report for Current Plus Pending Applications Included list are being received??
Electron is offline   Reply With Quote