TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > TV Fool Discussion / Database Updates > TV Database Updates

Notices

Old 15-Jun-2011, 3:54 AM   #1
sam_the_mfman

Nashville, TN Digital Channels

I have a Sharp Aquos that I got in 2008 and currently I get channels:

2.1 ABC
4.1 NBC
5.1 CBS
6.1 FOX
8.1 PBS
14.1 WUXP
14.2 Cool TV(music)
17.1 iON HD
18.1 CW
36.1 GMC
40.2 WGN
65.3 TLC
83.3 Oxygen

The one channel that I always watched was 83.5 G4, which was a gaming, tech, news, original programming show (AOTS, WebSoup, Campus PD, X-Play, E3 coverage).

This channel is now gone and I wanted to see if there was a way to get it back. Anybody having the same issues?
sam_the_mfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-Jun-2011, 4:12 AM   #2
GroundUrMast

Correct me if I'm wrong, but G4TV is exclusively offered on cable or satellite... TV Fool deals with over the air services (We like antennas). Some of us here tend to be in the 'put the cable company in its place' camp.

If I'm wrong,

Try posting in the Help With Reception forum...

Be sure to include a link to your TV Fool report and a description of your antenna and distribution components.

Guidelines when asking for help

(Please direct account activation inquiries to 'admin')

Last edited by GroundUrMast; 15-Jun-2011 at 4:34 AM.
GroundUrMast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-Jun-2011, 5:45 AM   #3
sam_the_mfman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundUrMast View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but G4TV is exclusively offered on cable or satellite... TV Fool deals with over the air services (We like antennas). Some of us here tend to be in the 'put the cable company in its place' camp.

If I'm wrong,

Try posting in the Help With Reception forum...

Be sure to include a link to your TV Fool report and a description of your antenna and distribution components.

Guidelines when asking for help

Well that's the thing, I've been getting G4, through my digital tuner on my tv for the longest
sam_the_mfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-Jun-2011, 6:06 AM   #4
mtownsend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_the_mfman View Post
2.1 ABC
4.1 NBC
5.1 CBS
6.1 FOX
8.1 PBS
14.1 WUXP
14.2 Cool TV(music)
17.1 iON HD
18.1 CW
36.1 GMC
40.2 WGN
65.3 TLC
83.3 Oxygen
You definitely seem to be subscribing to a pay TV service of some kind. GMC, TLC, and Oxygen are only available via pay TV providers (cable, satellite, FiOS, uVerse, etc.). If your lineup has changed unexpectedly, you should probably contact your pay TV provider.

Sorry, but TV Fool is really more focused on over-the-air broadcast television. If you are interested in installing an antenna to receive over-the-air signals in lieu of pay TV, then we can probably help you there.
mtownsend is offline   Reply With Quote