TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Help With Reception

Notices

Old 2-Sep-2013, 8:30 PM   #1
claysstang

position antenna

i used the item where u put your address and everything in and used compass to point antenna the way it said and strenght on signal oniy on 7 very low that was N east and the strongest signal i got was S east 57-60 still not in green..should i try spinning antenna more ( i spun it to S west a little and it went low) I live in carrollton and antenna is 30' high any help..
claysstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-Oct-2013, 12:30 AM   #2
sortofdxer

Smile Hi There

Hello, claysstang.

Having read your previous posts, it seems like you have bought a converter box for your TV. It also seems like you are trying to aim your antenna in a certain direction in order to get the best signal. Could you please give us a little more information so we can do a better job of helping you? One of the most helpful things you could do is post a link to your signal report so we can see it. I would also like to suggest that you tell us as much as you can about your antenna or post a photo of it.

In the meantime, you may find that the best thing to do is simply experiment with the position of your antenna in order to get the best signal. Are you getting a picture?

If any moderator sees this thread, please move it into the help with reception section.
sortofdxer is offline   Reply With Quote