TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > TV Fool Discussion / Database Updates

Notices

Old 4-Jun-2020, 2:03 AM   #1
SScheidt

Signal Analysis Tool

Could you please update the Real Frequencies used on your Signal Analysis tool? There has been a television UHF frequency repack since the upper UHF frequencies were sold to broadband companies. In Sacramento, CA this change occurred on March 29 and people had to rescan their televisions to get the new frequencies. As a result, many of the stations using the higher number RF 'Real Frequencies' numbers in your charts have been changed to lower numbers and your charts no longer contain an accurate list of the Real Frequencies". Only the virtual channel numbers remain unchanged. Thank you.
Old 15-Jun-2020, 12:25 PM   #2
bobsgarage
Antenna Enthusiast

TV Fool still alive, needs life support...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SScheidt View Post
Could you please update the Real Frequencies used on your Signal Analysis tool? There has been a television UHF frequency repack since the upper UHF frequencies were sold to broadband companies. In Sacramento, CA this change occurred on March 29 and people had to rescan their televisions to get the new frequencies. As a result, many of the stations using the higher number RF 'Real Frequencies' numbers in your charts have been changed to lower numbers and your charts no longer contain an accurate list of the Real Frequencies". Only the virtual channel numbers remain unchanged. Thank you.
This has been a problem for a long time on TV Fool. To me it was the world's greatest TV and reception forum. But it's slowly winding down I feel. You can tell by the fact did you haven't received any reply. I hope that one day somebody will buy this forum and update things. In the meantime it's still alive which surprises me.
bobsgarage is offline   Reply With Quote