TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > TV Fool Discussion / Database Updates > TV Database Updates

Notices

Old 5-Dec-2013, 7:46 AM   #1
Damon459

Missoula Montana tv channels

So I wanted to post about the channels listed for Missoula Montana as they don't seem to be total accurate anymore. First based on my radar plot it shows K14IU-D as being 2 edge yet I have line of site with the antenna tower, in fact I can pick it up with a strong signal with rabbit ears. I think this may be do the to antenna being set up for feeding Frenchtown Montana however this antenna is not directional, and this worries as far as a co-channel issue since K14IU-D is a repeater for KECI-TV. K14IU-D is on real channel 14 and virtual channel 13, where as KECI-TV is real channel 13 and virtual channel 13. Also the co-channel warning for K08PR-D and K32EU no longer applies since K32EU was actually the former analog version of K08PR-D, IE it no longer exists. This information can be confirmed here: http://transition.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tv...soula&state=MT.
Damon459 is offline   Reply With Quote