TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > Welcome

Notices

Old 17-Sep-2015, 2:10 AM   #1
Sorzy

Hello all I'm Sorzy

As the title says, hello all, I'm Sorzy.

We had to cut the cable, in our case, DishTV. Not because we weren't happy. We had to cut our ties with DichTV because of financial trouble and we simply could no longer afford it.

I had a lot questions and I found out about this website from watching a guys youtube video.

Anyhow, I hope this website/forum gets some traffic because I have some questions, issues and concerns and would appreciate any and all help.

Thanks for the add and I do understand why you have to validate all registrations. But to be honest, once I, or anyone else validates with the symbols thing (numbers/letters capitol or lower case) and then click the link received through the email after registering, the one that said it completes your registration, should be all one has to do. I mean, I waited 3, 4 maybe 5 days and emailed the webmaster twice. And I admit, the 2nd email you could tell I was frustrated with why it was taking so long. I apologize for the frustration but I don't have a lot of money to spend and I can't afford to get something I don't need or that doesn't work. But because of the wait, and because of not knowing how long the weather here in Illinois would hold up and having health and other issues, I couldn't afford to wait and did buy some stuff and it's up (for the most part). But I still have questions, issues and concerns as I said.

So, look for other threads and thanks in advance for any and all help. And I hope that any and all help comes faster then the registration.
Sorzy is offline   Reply With Quote