TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > TV Fool Discussion / Database Updates > TV Database Updates

Notices

Old 17-Sep-2011, 8:12 PM   #1
shazen
Mr_H

Web page problem

TV Signal Analysis Results displays just fine. When I print it, however, the polar plot and station display side-by-side inatead of above and below, and the channel listing is truncated in the middle of the "Distance" field. Changing to print in landscape mode to widen the printing area causes even less to print.
shazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-Sep-2011, 2:14 AM   #2
mtownsend

Have you tried clicking on the print icon next to the words "TV Signal Analysis Results"? That usually produces an output with reasonable formatting.

In most browsers, the normal print functionality causes the page to be re-rendered for print layout and that often results in messed up formatting that is totally different from the screen layout.

If you want to use the normal print function in your browser, changing the zoom or scaling value to a smaller number will sometimes yield better looking results.

Another option is to download the radar plots to your computer (by clicking on "save image") and then printing those images from your local machine. Image printing from your local machine will usually invoke different software that will do a better job of formatting the image for your printer.
mtownsend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-Mar-2012, 8:19 PM   #3
ant

I had the same problem with my web browsers' print option (IE8 and Mozilla's SeaMonkey v2.0.14) even in landscape output.
ant is offline   Reply With Quote