TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Help With Reception

Notices

Old 7-Apr-2012, 7:51 PM   #1
mustangsally

how to get more channels

I am trying to get a particular channel. The station is KAZT which plays MASH, Frasier, and some other favorites. I can't seem to find any ways to recieve a signal strong enough. I have an antenna on my roof. It picks up alot of digital channels except one I really want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
mustangsally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7-Apr-2012, 8:10 PM   #2
Electron

Tv antennas and Tv reception

Do as the other question askers do and , Do This-> http://forum.tvfool.com/showthread.php?t=4. Use your exact address to make the tvfool radar report , make the antenna height 25 feet. How many tv's are/will be connected??
Electron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8-Apr-2012, 2:55 PM   #3
mustangsally

channel KAZT

Thank you for your responce. My address is Casa Grande, Az. I have a rooftop antenna and get alot of channels very clear, HD. I am impressed at how good the picture and how many channels I am able to get. I just thought that I would try to get this channel. I love the old shows, Mash, Gunsmoke, etc. Like TV Land. I will try to raise my antenna, but if I can't get the channel it is probably to far away. Best part is I don't pay for T.V. Yahoo.
Old 8-Apr-2012, 4:23 PM   #4
Dave Loudin

If you want our help, we need the URL for a TVFool report for your address, with the antenna height set to what you have now. Your address will not show in the report.
Dave Loudin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8-Apr-2012, 5:10 PM   #5
Electron

Due to the shadowing effect of mountains some places in and around Casa Grand Az will not receive KAZT and some places will require more antenna height and some places will be easy to receive KAZT. If you do not understand how to get the tvfool radar report in to your post so we can have a look at your reception situation , then get the radar report for your address on the computer screen and copy the address Bar at the top of the computer screen on to a piece of paper. The address Bar starts like this , http:// . Then type what the address Bar says here at this thread. If you still do not understand then send me a PM private message with your exact address and I will post the tvfool radar report for you. If you still do not understand , then I do not know what to say or do we will be stuck.
Old 9-Apr-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
mustangsally

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...267eb47ac5fb81

My antenna is about 25 ft. hope this is what you need. thank you.
Old 9-Apr-2012, 5:41 AM   #7
GroundUrMast

Reception of KAZT at your location is more difficult than other stations because they are transmitting less power than most other station.

To receive a reliable signal will require using a high gain UHF antenna such as the Antennas Direct 91XG or Winegard HD9095. A high-input preamp such as the Antennas Direct CPA-19 will also be needed.

It's also possible you will need to use a tower to get the antenna up out of the shadow of the hills/mountains that are about 10 miles NW of you.

What is the make and model of your existing antenna?

How many sets are going to be connected?

(Please direct account activation inquiries to 'admin')
GroundUrMast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9-Apr-2012, 4:38 PM   #8
Electron

What is the make and model number of the antenna that is outside now??