TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > TV Fool Discussion / Database Updates > TV Database Updates

Notices

Old 27-Oct-2011, 8:32 PM   #1
-Rod-

Oct 27 2011 database incorrect

All the Toronto and Hamilton digital stations are omitted from the latest database for TV stations dated Oct 27 2011. There are also a lot of analog stations listed which have not been broadcast since the digital transmission deadline listed on the database.
-Rod- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-Oct-2011, 7:05 AM   #2
be236

Similar problem with Vancouver BC listings. Lots of analog stations listed are no longer operating since Sept 1.
be236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-Oct-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Wroxter

Ottawa stations missing

Agreed, There is a data base problem for Canadian data here in Eastern Ontario.

Ten of the 12 Ottawa digital stations that I get are missing, My understanding is we have no analog stations since the changover and those are listed without the digital replacements, which are transmitting.

These stations were in earlier databases, although some of the digital stations were listed as pending when they are currently transmitting.
Wroxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-Oct-2011, 3:08 PM   #4
mtownsend

It looks like something was broken in yesterday's IC database update. We've updated again and most of the stations are back. In today's update, I see that they've migrated a few more digital stations to "operational" status.

I have a feeling that IC is starting to work through all the changes from the transition, but there's a few mis-steps happening along the way. I suspect that many more changes will be coming in the next few days/weeks.
mtownsend is offline   Reply With Quote