TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Help With Reception

Notices

Old 3-Dec-2011, 9:55 AM   #1
siriusxmfan

Cable tv doesnt want my business

Getting 42 channels with my antennas, I do miss my directv...Alot, that being said, I really wanted tio save some money if I went back to a pay TV situation, so, Cable had a real great deal, Or, at least I thought so. I tried four times to place an order with them, the first time, I got the order placed, then when I went back to look at the channel lineup, the price had gone up, way up. I canceled the install and I was back to square one. I found out what I saw was not the sale price, the sale was still on, So, I went to order again, Order was placed but I was put through the ringer and during the placing of the order, I said cancel it, they said I could not, I had to call them to do that, I called and order was canceled. I was furious, then it got better, I tried again and again, Tried to get a straight answer to a question, and the chat rep continuosly gave me the run around. I gave up, they must not need the money so I continue to get my 42 channels and stream stuff and that will have to do until the fall when Directv offers the NFL Package again with a subscription. But I will Keep my antennas as there are channels I cannot even get with directv.
siriusxmfan is offline   Reply With Quote