TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Special Forums > TV Fool Discussion / Database Updates

Notices

Old 24-Oct-2010, 1:21 PM   #1
meiz

Lines pointing to each transmitter

Hi,
The check box "Show lines pointing to each transmitter" is not available and I can't uncheck "overlays off". What's wrong?
meiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-Oct-2010, 8:12 PM   #2
mtownsend

The option for drawing lines to the transmitters is not available in browsers like Safari and Chrome (derived from the WebKit project). There is a known memory allocation bug in those programs that can sometimes cause the browser to crash. This feature will be re-enabled if/when the bug in these browsers gets fixed. For now, you'll need to try a different browser (like Firefox, Opera, etc.) to access the "show lines" option.

The "overlays off" option is a radio button, and not a check box. You can choose to display any of the station coverage overlays in the list below the map (radio buttons only allow you to select one item at a time). Selecting any station will un-select all other options (including "overlays off"). If you do not want to display any coverage overlays, the "overlays off" selection turns off all other selections.
mtownsend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-Oct-2010, 2:30 AM   #3
Dave Loudin

Btw, I misspoke earlier about being able to see the lines via browsing on an iPad.
Dave Loudin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-Oct-2010, 9:47 PM   #4
meiz

Thanks for the info. I am using Google Chrome so I added the I.E. plugin for Chrome and the lines now show up. Thanks
meiz is offline   Reply With Quote