TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Help With Reception > Connecting with an Installer

Notices

Old 2-Jun-2010, 1:55 AM   #1
hbondy

Help with OTA installation in NYC

Hi,

I work in a small (12 story) office building in Manhattan, NY on 30th Street and 5th Avenue. We are only 4 blocks from the Empire State Building and I have roof access. I have already installed a DirecTV dish with riser distribution throughout the building and would like to offer the tenants of our building access to a "master antenna" resource for those who wish only to receive the OTA channels (in hi def) like 2, 4, 5, 7, 9 11 and 13

I have attempted to install an antenna on our roof and can get most of these stations most of the time, but never all of them all of the time. Although I am very close to the ESB, I am actually more under it than far from it (I need to look almost straight up to see the top of the ESP from our roof.

Is there anyone out there that can help me put and point the right antenna(ae) solution on the roof to serve our building? I would like to find and engage (and pay) such a person to take on this challange

If so, please contact me via this board as I do not know if I am allowed to publish my email or phone numbers on it directly.

Thanks
Harold Bondy
Microserve, Inc.
hbondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2-Jun-2010, 3:47 PM   #2
teleview

Lightbulb Tv reception

In the dexknows yellowpages , search heading of , cable mdu systems , New York (state) , I found these . . http://www.dexknows.com/search/?what...31&btnG=Search
Old 5-Feb-2011, 4:46 AM   #3
John Candle

Find a Tv antenna installer

This contact information is for ANY ONE that is looking for a Tv antenna installer. . In the google search box type in these words ----> structured wiring your city and state. If your small city does not have a listing then select a Larger city near you. . As an example----> structured wiring oklahoma city oklahoma. . Also can go to this web site----> zipinstallation.com

Last edited by John Candle; 8-Feb-2011 at 11:48 PM.
John Candle is offline   Reply With Quote